Saturday, October 11, 2008

Greeting and welcome to Thai Painting Blog

Hello everybody!
First, I want to let you know that I have just had one blog that contents about my art stuff already. It is http://suttilak.blogspot.com/

In suttilak blog there are many articles about my artworks and the methods I use in my art only and I am happy with it very much. Somehow I wish another blog to be the place to give you the general information about Thai painting which separate from my suttilak blog individually. Therefore this Thai painting blog is just established.

What's new in Thai Painting Blog ?
In Thai Painting Blog you would know the basic meaning of Thai painting and get to know how to paint in Thai style. Moreover I intend to teach you how to draw some basic Thai traditional design or Lai Thai (in Thai). I hope you will enjoy the information from this blog and enjoy to learn how to draw Lai Thai step by step. Please keep watching!

More information is coming soon!

Thank you for your interest.
Suttilak

No comments: